Flying Flour, Splashing Spices, Roomful Aromas

Thursday, January 5, 2012

BUY AMERICAN, BY TERVIS PRODUCTS



Palm Trees, home grown lime, ice tea and sunshine
TERVIS makes a rockin' insulated tumbler in various sizes with options of a variety of logos.  Tervis is a US company providing the old fashion customer service that has nearly disappeared.  Located in Florida, I support a business in my home state, as well as MADE IN THE USA.  I LIKE that!  I am NOT affiliated with the Tervis company in any way other than a satisfied customer.  I had to make this post because this company is what AMERICA is about:  a good product, and great service.  I have had my tumblers for about ten years.  One fell from the table and came apart.  They come with a lifetime guarantee. I thought about sending it in but didn't.   A few weeks later, I noticed my tervis tumbler left a water ring.  Not supposed to happen!  Switched to a different one and alas, it had developed a leak.  Don't get me wrong, I  AM NOT complaining.  Setting the stage, though.  I use my tumblers everyday, inside, outside and on the go.  Tervis tumbler always.  So, I find a box and pack 'em up.  I go on line to learn the particulars of the return.  There is a simple form to print and fill out.  Tumbler size, why it is returned and what logo you wish in the replacement.  Allow 4-6 weeks.  Could I go that long without my Tervis?   For ten bucks of shipping I got my tumblers replaced!  But they arrived in 9 days!  Not good as new or like new but NEW! I love my TERVIS tumblers and suggest if you have not experienced these useful American made products to go online and give 'em a look.  They make great gifts with that iconic logo someone is passionate for, filled with a favorite candy or gift card.  They will soon discover what a great thing their tervis is and you will shoot to the top of the great gift idea list!  Be patriotic, give a tervis to those you love; they will love you and the tervis!
Again, I an NOT affiliated with the company in any way other than as a satisfied customer!

No comments:

Post a Comment