Flying Flour, Splashing Spices, Roomful Aromas

Saturday, September 24, 2011

A Little Smoke, A little heat and a Whole lotta Time

Hey, hey, hey!  Here it is, vegans beware!  Content may be offensive!  The Combsman did his 3 AM thing wrestling the pig to the smoker donning the dry rub secret.  A little heat and smoke a whole lotta time and the results are in.  Napkins at the ready -----; view the photos.  Here we have three pork butts, bone in fresh from the smoker.  There is a nice color, nice bark, juices and ooooohhhhhh, the aroma is killer.  Pulled pork on fresh buns.  Too busy to  get more photos.  Next time, I promise.



2 comments:

  1. Yummy, I'm drooling on my keyboard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so good! I can even smell the cooking meat! Ohhhh so good! I didn't know you loved to cook? Bread, my favorite! Those bagels don't look half bad either. I learned something new about you! You're not all quiet and spend your time writing!

    ReplyDelete